Card Issuance Systems
• Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
• One-sided，edge-to-edge printing
• Edge-to-edge rewritable，full-color and monochrome printing capability
• Alphanumeric text, logos and digitized signatures；1D/2D bar code images
• Printer pooling/sharing
• 300 dots per inch, 256 shades per color panel
• Full-color printing: up to 150 cards per hour, one-sided (YMCKT*)
• Monochrome: up to 500 cards per hour, one-sided (black HQ*)
• Automatic feed: 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 25-card output standard
• Exception slot manual feed: 1-card input
• L 15.4 in. x W 6.9 in. x H 8.8 in. (39.1 cm x 17.5 cm x 22.4 cm)
• 8.1 lbs (3.7 kg)
• Bidirectional USB 2.0
• 24-month standard depot warranty;
• 24-month printhead warranty (no pass restrictions);
• Full warranty details can be found in the printer documentation kit
² Affordable cost, long-term value
The smart choice for producing a wide variety of high quality photo ID cards or badges at a lower cost-per-card, this unique, economical system can be scaled up as your needs and requirements grow.
² Proven reliability
Our enhanced technology platform offers absolute dependability, backed by our 24-month warranty. Print and personalize outstanding color and monochrome cards with high-quality, full-color or single-color photos, graphics and text.
² Ultimate versatility and flexibility
The SD160 card printer offers full-color, monochrome or rewritable** printing with single-pass efficiency — plus inline encoding. You can encode magnetic stripes for physical or logical access control and machine readable authentication as well as rewrite cards instantly without the time and cost of reissuance.
² Economical Security
Unlike comparably priced card printers, this system includes a UV ink options that prints an invisible layer of covert security. Add more layers of security by printing logos, graphics, photos, signature and other information to protect your people, places and processes.
The Datacard® SD160™ card printer delivers the perfect mix of affordability, security and simplicity to get your ID card issuance program started. An extension of our proven Datacard® SD Series, this economical ID card printer provides the right combination of technologies you need to efficiently print high quality cards for less. Featuring rewritable printing**, inline magnetic stripe encoding, a unique ultraviolet (UV) printing security feature and intuitive operation, the versatile SD160 card printer empowers you to meet a wide range of ID issuance applications requirements — while protecting your bottom line.
Highly flexible and versatile and packed with performance enhancing features the Datacard® SD160™ card printer is the affordable way to print cards for many types of applications, including:
² Corporate IDs
² Healthcare IDs
² Student, visitor or staff IDs
² Retail, hospitality and loyalty cards
² Local government IDs
² Visitor IDs